Monday 13 May 2013

IL VECCHIO MOLINO

IL VECCHIO MOLINO 
My favourite restaurant in Buti (my village), is "Il vecchio Molino" . It is very nice because it's situated along a small river, and it is surrounded by nature. I like this restaurant because I've always gone there since I was a baby, and everytime I go there, I feel like at home! The atmosfere is very welcoming with its warm colors. This restaurant is famous for its various and abundant appetizers. It's a typical Tuscan restaurant. In the week-end you can eat also pizza:) You can taste the special homemade desserts too. The price for a full meal is aroud 30,00 euro per person. It is beautiful too, because in summer you can eat outside.
My favourite dishes are: antipasti (appetizers) and pasta with scampi (prawns).

http://img1.2spaghi.it/ristoranti/img/big/al-vecchio-molino-20110207-132653.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment