Tuesday 14 May 2013

My favourite restaurant, "La Vecchia Pieve" in Calci

The 'Vecchia Pieve' is a restaurant in Calci, via Ruschi 26, Italy!
The owners is a family, and they are really united in the management of the restaurant, we have been customers for more than 6 years, because my aunt worked there, although not any more, we are still friends! The rooms are well decorated and cozy, the material used is wood because it is an old-fashioned restaurant since it has been there for a long time and it has a good reputation testified by customers who even come from abroad! The food is very good and very tasty. In the evening they bake pizza and they serve both seafood and meat dishes. The staff is friendly, nice and hospitable! Prices are reasonable and they do discounts for groups. I took the picture below when I went there with my Polish partner Marta. By Sara Benazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment