Monday 13 May 2013

TRATTORIA DA PACCÌ

This is a typical restaurant of Buti, my village.The dining area is very nice and comfortable, the waiters are very friendly, polite and helpful.This restaurant is situated near the most important square of the village.The kitchen in my opinion is the best with typical products of Tuscany, the best dish in this place is called "stringozzi alla cinta senese"(homemade pasta with pork meat sauce). I usually go to this restaurant twice a month and in my opinion it is the most popular restaurant in my village, prices are normal for example a full menu costs about 30€.This restaurant is known all over Tuscany. The dining area is in old style with typical chairs and tables, on the wall there are paintings with some faces of the people who live in the village. In this restaurant there are 3 chefs and 2 waiters, the place isn't very big but it is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment