Sunday 19 May 2013

Pagnifico

                                                             

The place where I like going out for dinner is Pagnifico.
Pagnifico is a typical italian restaurant; you can eat pizza, pasta, meat and something really special, and the menu is very reasonably priced.
The chef is friendly and funny, you can speak with him while he cooks. If you want to eat pizza you can see the chef while he rolls out your pizza, because he makes it in front of you.
The dining area, which is upstairs, is really nice.
The waiters are very friendly and helpful.
I went there with my friends on saturday night, it's in Montefoscoli so it is near my home!
The atmosphere is relaxed and it is a very quiet restaurant.
I have recommend Pagnifico to many people over the years.

                                                                                          Asia Giuliotti

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment